Take a good look at Piggyvest app review right now. You will see what the interest rate is and even how to Logn or register if you are new to this saving platform.
No matter how much you earn per month or the type of job you do, piggy vest has made saving easy for everyone. Piggy vest is an “investment and saving” app in West Africa, making it Africa’s first online saving application.
Piggyvest was launched in January 2016 as “piggybank.ng” for carrying out majorly saving transactions. After 3 years the company rebranded to piggy vest. Piggy vest is the fastest, easiest and safest way to invest and save money.
In less then three years of operation, piggy vest has enabled over 250,000 users save a total of $20 million, to limit your spending and invest more, read through to know how to save on piggy vest.
– Sign up: you can begin saving and investment by signing up and registering on the piggy vest website or better still use the easiest way which is downloading the application, the application is readily available on play store or App Store, you can also go to the piggy vest website to download the application.
After installing the app, you click on the “create account” when you click on it, you will be required to provide some essential details like full name, email address, phone number, and preferred password. But if you already have an account just click on the “log in” button and enter your phone number and password.
Signing up on the piggyvest account is quite easy and doesn’t require much stress or time.
– Verify your BVN: To start saving via piggy vest, you need to provide your correct bank verification number, this is a very essential step which you must fill up, because it gives you the advantage of enabling you save money or transfer funds directly from your saving account.
After verifying your BVN, you will receive a call from piggyvest through the number associated to your BVN, calling out a 5 digit verification code which you would enter in the provided box alongside your password then click “save BVN”. Once done you will get a congratulatory message from piggy vest.
To verify your BVN, tap the “My Account” settings button at the bottom of the page, navigate to “My BVN Settings” >> Add Your BVN >> Enter your 11-digit BVN number >> Validate BVN.
What is Piggyvest interested rate?
- 10% per annum on Piggybank
- Up to 15.5% per annum on SafeLock
- 10% per annum on Target
- 10% per annum on Flex
- 6% per annum on Flex Dollar
- Up to 25% on Investify
Kindly note that interest rates are subject to change at any time based on market conditions.
– Savings: once your BVN has been verified, you can now proceed to saving your money on piggy vest. On the PiggyVest application dashboard, click on the “Build your savings” to begin saving, this world direct you to the “let’s proceed” button, this part is where you begin saving with piggy vest by inputting the details on your ATM card.
During the process you will see the piggy vest Autosave. The piggyvest autosave, automatically helps you save a specific amount of money from your bank periodically.
How to Withdraw from Piggyvest
Withdrawals from piggy vest has been made simplified and quite easy, all you need do is follow the steps.
simply tap the card on the app dashboard.
Then navigate to My Account >> Make Withdrawal >> Withdraw from piggyvest online. You are entitled to only one (1) withdrawal in 24 hours and funds are sent to your bank account within 3 hours of the transaction.